Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
What a delicious spin on good old-fashioned lemonade. Got peaches? Then make Peach Lemonade.
- 2 Cups Chopped Peaches
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Lemon Juice (Chilled)
- 1 1/2 Cups Lemon Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Cups Water Or Sparkling Water (Chilled)
- Lemon Simple Syrup
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Zest
- In medium-size bowl combine peaches and sugar. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Add peach mixture to blender or food processor and process until mixture is nice and smooth. Strain mixture through fine-mesh sieve. Throw away the solids.
- In gallon-size pitcher combine lemon juice, Lemon Simple Syrup, and water. Stir to combine. Stir peach mixture into lemonade mixture. Serve over ice.
- Lemon Simple Syrup: In medium-size saucepan combine water, sugar, and lemon zest over a medium-high heat. Bring mixture to boil. Stir constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer 4 minutes until sugar has dissolved. Make sure to stir constantly. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Strain mixture through fine-mesh sieve into airtight container. Place in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Makes 1 Gallon
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 4 Minutes Total Time: 34 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved