Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Nothing says summer like grilled corn.
- 4 Ears Corn (Husked And Cleaned)
- 4 Tablespoons Pesto
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat grill on high heat.
- Place corn on grill for approximately 15 minutes. Turn frequently to get and even char all over.
- Remove from grill. Brush 1 tablespoon pesto evenly onto each ear. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved