Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
I grill all year long, even in 3 feet of snow, but for many Memorial Day weekend is the beginning of grilling season. Try grilling these delicious Grilled Brisket Burgers and feel free to experiment will all sorts of toppings.
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 1/2 Pounds Top Or 2nd Cut Brisket (Ground)
- 6 Buns (Lightly Toasted)
- Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- Sriracha (Optional)
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Large Cucumber (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Jalapeños (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Bunch Cilantro (Optional)
- In small-size bowl mix together pepper, kosher salt, sugar, mustard powder, and chili powder.
- Place ground brisket in large-size bowl and mix in spice mixture.
- Form 1 Inch thick patties that about 5 inches wide. Set aside on piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Place patties on grill and cook for a total of 8 minutes. Flip once for medium-rare. If you want a more well-done burger, then cook an additional 90 seconds. Cook a full 10 minutes for medium-well.
- Remove from grill and set aside.
- Lightly toast buns. Spread buns with unsalted butter and mayonnaise.
- Place grilled patties on bun bottom. Top patties with drizzle of sriracha, add carrots, cucumbers, jalapeños, and cilantro.
- Serves 6
- Note: I like to add diced jalapeños when mixing ground meat to add a little kick.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen All Rights Reserved