Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
My tomato plants are filled with ripe tomatoes that need to get eaten soon. If you’re lucky enough to get homegrown tomatoes you might want to make this easy no-cook dish.
- 4 Medium Ripe Tomatoes (Cut Into 1/4 Inch Slices)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Oregano
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- Arrange tomatoes slices on serving platter.
- In jar, with lid, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and garlic. Shake well.
- Drizzle over sliced tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Can be refrigerated up to 24 hours.
- When ready to serve remove from refrigerator and serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time:15 Minutes **Chill Time 4 Hours
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved