Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
If you would rather have your potatoes extra-crispy, then return the pan to the oven while the chicken is resting.
- 1 Large Zucchini (Sliced)
- 2 Small Tomatoes (Sliced)
- 1 Large Yellow Onion (Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Pound Small Red Potatoes (Sliced)
- 4 Large Chicken Pieces (About 3 Pounds)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss zucchini, tomatoes, and onions with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and spread over half of baking sheet. Toss remaining potatoes with remaining olive oil and remaining kosher salt. Spread over second half of baking sheet. Place in oven for 25 minutes until potatoes are beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and turn vegetables over. Add chicken pieces to center of baking sheet. Brush chicken with pan juices. Place in oven for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and skin is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving plate. Let chicken rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen