Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
A small amount of chorizo adds loads of flavor.
- 3 Ounces Fresh Chorizo (Casings Removed)
- 1 Small Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 Cups Black Beans (Undrained)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 4 Burrito Flour Tortillas
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Heat rice and keep warm.
- In large-size nonstick skillet cook chorizo over a medium heat 6 minutes until mostly browned. Break up pieces while cooking. Add onion and chili powder. Cook 4 minutes. Stir often. Stir in beans with liquid. Cook 5 minutes until onion is tender. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Spoon a quarter of rice across center of tortilla. Top with a quarter of bean mixture and cheese. Add quarter of lettuce. Fold bottom of tortilla up toward center over filling. Fold sides in toward center and roll up to close. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut burritos in half and serve with sour cream.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved