Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Toasted, chopped pistachios, fresh ricotta, and a ribbon of honey give this ice cream its unique flavor. You will, however, need an ice cream maker for this recipe.
- Ice Cream Base (Recipe At https://www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com/recipe-items/ice-cream-base/)
- 3/4 Cup Toasted Pistachios (Chopped)
- 3/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- Prepare Ice Cream Base. Place finished mixture in fridge to chill for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from fridge and pour into ice cream maker and spin according to manufacturer’s directions.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine pistachios, ricotta, and honey.
- When ice cream is done slowly stir in pistachio/ricotta/honey mixture as you scoop into storage containers.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Makes 3 Pints.
- © Victoria Hart Glavin