Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
Hey, it’s Columbus Day today, so you might as well make this simple Italian dish for dinner tonight. Feel free to add additional ingredients such as peas, tomatoes, or any favorite vegetables. Just stir them in and simmer.
- 6 Sweet Italian Sausages (Cut Into Pieces)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 8 Ounces Fettuccine
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Boil fettuccine in heavily salted water until al dente. Remove from heat, drain, and set aside. Do NOT rinse.
- In a large-size skillet sauté sausages and garlic for 10 minutes over a medium-high heat until done. Add cream and Cajun seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes until mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and add fettuccine. Toss well.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve.
- Serves 4
- “Work With What You Got”
- © Victoria Hart Glavin