Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I love to grill meats and vegetables. For perfectly cooked chicken start over a medium-high heat until grill marks appear, then finish cooking over a medium heat.
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary (Roughly Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Medium Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper to small-size bowl. Whisk to combine well.
- Add chicken breasts to shallow dish. Pour marinade over chicken and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator 2 hours to 24 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Remove chicken from marinade and wipe off excess marinade.
- Place chicken on hotter side of grill. Cook 3 minutes per side until browned and grill marks appear. Then move to cooler side of grill and cook 5 to 7 minutes per side until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part reaches 165 degrees.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved