Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Tags: BBQ, Cayenne Pepper, Chicken, Cookouts, Dinner, Drumsticks, Garlic, Garlic Powder, Gracious Vintage, Grilled Spicy Chicken Drumsticks, Grilling, Grilling Time, Hot Sauce, Kosher Salt, Lunch, Olive Oil, Paprika, Pepper, Poultry, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Sugar, Summer, Tiny New York Kitchen, Victoria Hart Glavin
Fire up the grill for a backyard cookout that your family will love. Dig into these spicy chicken drumsticks.
- 3 Pounds Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Set grill to medium. Season chicken with kosher salt and pepper. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, covered, until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- While chicken is cooking, in large-size bowl whisk together hot sauce, olive oil, sugar, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- Remove chicken from grill and transfer chicken to bowl and toss in sauce until well covered.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved