Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
I haven’t met an onion that I didn’t like. Pick up a bunch of green onions this weekend and throw them on the grill since you’ve got it up and running already. If you’re not grilling then feel free to cook them stovetop in a grill pan.
- 2 Bunches Green Onions (Trimmed)
- 4 Teaspoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Grated Lemon Zest
- 2 Teaspoons Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese (Shaved)
- Heat grill pan over a high heat. Toss green onions with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Add onions to grill pan and cook 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill pan and transfer to serving bowl. Toss with remaining olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen All Rights Reserved