Prawns In Garlic Sauce is packed full of flavor and ready in a jiffy. Serve
tout seul or over nearly anything.
- 6 Large Garlic Cloves (Finely Minced)
- 2 Teaspoons Chicken Stock Base (Or 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube)
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Anaheim Peppers
- 1 Pound Prawns
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- In small-size bowl combine garlic and chicken stock base with olive oil. Let sit until ready to use.
- Remove stems, tops, and seeds from peppers. Cut into rings. Set aside.
- Peel prawns and remove head and legs. Devein by using a small sharp knife to make a slit along middle of back to expose dark vein. Use your fingers to carefully pull vein through the opening at the head end to remove. Rinse prawns and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil mixture in a deep heavy skillet over a medium-high heat. When oil is rippling add peppers and prawns. Cook 2 minutes per side until prawns are pink. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 4 Minutes Total Time: 24 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved