Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I had a real craving for green curry and didn’t want to try and hunt some down during pandemic restaurant life. It’s actually very easy to make on your own and you can add any additional vegetables that you want.
- 13.50 Ounces Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Green Curry Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Sliced Vegetables (Like Bell Pepper, Zucchini, Carrots & Peas)
- 3/4 To 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken (Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces)
- Cooked Jasmine Rice
- In medium-size saucepan combine coconut milk, chicken stock, basil, fish sauce, green curry paste, and brown sugar. Turn heat to a medium-high and bring to gentle boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add vegetables and chicken. Simmer 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Serve over cooked rice.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved