Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This Mediterranean Chickpea & Feta Salad is perfect for either a main meal or side dish.
- 2 Cups Chickpeas (Drained)
- 3/4 Cup Diced Feta Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped Cooked Sweet Potato (Cooled)
- 1/2 Cup Diced Green Onions
- 1/2 Garlic Clove (Smashed)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Basil
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In large-size bowl combine chickpeas, feta, sweet potatoes, green onions, and basil.
- In small-size bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, kosher salt, garlic, and pepper. Pour over chickpea mixture and toss to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved