Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
The lightly sweet and nutty sesame sauce makes a great summer dish that is perfect for additions like grilled chicken, salmon, or extra vegetables.
- 1 English Cucumber 🥒 Cut Into 1/8 Inch Pieces
- 12 Ounces Uncooked Soba Noodles
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 6 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Agave
- 3 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup White Sesame Seeds Toasted
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Green Onions
- 3 Tablespoons Black Sesame Seeds Toasted For Garnish
- Prepare soba noodles according to package directions. Drain well and toss with 1/4 cup sesame oil and kosher salt. Set aside.
- In small-size bowl whisk together soy sauce, agave, rice vinegar, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Set aside.
- Add white sesame seeds and tahini to food processor. Process until smooth. while food processor is running slowly drizzle in soy sauce mixture until well combined.
- In large-size bowl toss together noodles, soy sauce mixture, cucumber, and green onions. Garnish with toasted black sesame seeds.
- Cover and place in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 3 Minutes Total Time: 18 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved