Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
I grill year round, but you could make these in a grill pan in the oven. Serve with Greek salad, Tzatziki, and pita bread.
- 1 1/2 Cups Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 1/2 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Chopped Mint
- 4 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Ground Coriander
- 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Turmeric
- 2 Teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tablespoons Whole Peppercorns
- Chicken Skewers
- 2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Cut Into Cubes)
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper (Seeds Removed & Cut Into Pieces)
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- Or Whatever Vegetables You Like
- In large-size shallow dish place cubed chicken.
- In large-size bowl combine marinade ingredients. Mix well. Pour over chicken so all pieces are submerged in marinade.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 24 hours. Occasionally stir.
- If using wooden skewers soak in water 30 minutes before using.
- Remove from refrigerator and remove chicken from marinade. Pat dry.
- Thread chicken on skewers, alternating with red bell pepper and tomatoes. Throw away the marinade.
- Place on hot grill and cook 10 to 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Turn to cook both sides.
- Remove from grill and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes Marinating Time: 24 Hours
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved