If you’re a martini fan then you may want to try its forgotten classic cousin, the Alaska, made with gin and Chartreuse.
- 2 ¼ Ounces Old Tom Gin
- 3/4 Ounce Yellow Chartreuse
- 1 Dash Orange Bitters
- Lemon Twist (Garnish)
- In mixing lass filled with ice, combine gin, Chartreuse, and bitters, Stir 30 seconds until chilled. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Squeeze lemon twist over drink’s surface and drop into glass.
- Serves 1
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved