Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Roasting tomatoes until they caramelize makes the sweet and brings depth of flavor to this simple pasta dish.
- 2 Pints Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 1 Pound Spaghetti (Whole Wheat If You Prefer)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil For Garnish
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add grape tomatoes to prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with fresh thyme. Toss to combine. Place in oven 35 to 45 minutes until tomatoes burst. Shake baking sheet occasionally.
- Cook spaghetti until al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid before draining. Drain and place back in cooking pot. Add tomatoes and any liquid on baking sheet. Add reserved cooking liquid. Gently combine ingredients.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes Total Time: 55 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved