Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Who wants boiled to death broccoli? I know that I don’t. Many of us just don’t eat enough broccoli, which is why I think this way to cook it is easy and delicious. This assumes you like broccoli of course.
- 1 Large Head Broccoli
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel stems and cut off woody ends of broccoli. Place onto baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Place into oven for 15 minutes until done.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving dish.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen