Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 8
Tags: Coconut Cream, Coconut Milk, Cream Cheese, Desserts, Homemade Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Keto, Keto Ice Cream, Low Carb, Monk Fruit, No Churn Ice Cream, No Churn Keto Ice Cream, Powdered Monk Fruit, Summer, Tiny New York Kitchen, Vanilla, Vanilla Bean Paste, Vanilla Extract, Victoria Hart Glavin, Water
I’ve been experimenting with different keto recipes and this one is a good low carb summer dessert. When using coconut cream, make sure to use only brands containing coconut milk and water (no fillers).
- 1 1/2 Cups Chilled Coconut Cream (Full Fat)
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 2/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Bean Paste Or 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- In food processor or blender add chilled coconut cream and cream cheese. Blend until smooth. Add heavy cream, powdered monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla. Blend again until creamy.
- Transfer to a freezer container. Place container in freezer for at least 3 hours. While freezing, every 30 minutes give a good stirring to 3 hours.
- **Note: If you want to churn in ice cream maker you may do so. Just transfer to ice cream maker and churn until smooth before adding into freezer container.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved