Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Lemonade Pie is the perfect summer dessert. It’s so easy to make and is loaded with a sweet & tart citrus flavor. Frozen lemonade is one of the secrets to this pie’s fast and creamy filling.
- 2 Cups Crushed Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 8 Tablespoons Butter (Melted)
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk (Chilled)
- 16 Ounces Frozen Lemonade Concentrate (DO NOT THAW)
- Lemon Slices (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make crust: In medium-size bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press graham cracker mixture firmly on bottom and sides of 9 inch pie plate. Place in oven and bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- To make filling: Chill medium-size bowl. Remove bowl from freezer and add heavy cream. With beaters on high, beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside. In separate medium-size bowl combine condensed milk and frozen lemonade concentrate. Gently fold lemonade mixture into whipped cream. Pour filling into cooled crust.
- Place, uncovered, in freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
- About an hour before serving, garnish with lemon slices if you wish.
- Let pie come to room temperature for about 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serves 8
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen All Rights Reserve