Yields or Serves: Makes 1 Loaf cake
You can make that BLT you’ve been craving. This loaf is so light and fluffy, it almost feels like a nostalgic recreation of Wonder Bread – and it toasts up so well. Make sure to use real eggs. Egg whites in a carton won’t whip well enough.
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Unflavored Egg White Protein
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease bread pan with coconut oil spray. Set aside.
- Separate eggs, reserving yolks. Whip egg whites for several minutes on high until very stiff. Gently mix protein powder into egg whites. Add onion powder if using. Make sure that egg whites don’t fall.
- Transfer mixture into prepared bread pan.
- Place in oven 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing or bread will fall.
- Store unused slices in freezer.
- Makes 1 Loaf
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved