Yields or Serves: For 2 Pizzas
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I make a lot of pizza and don’t really like to buy canned pizza sauce so I make my own and keep it on hand.
- 6 Ounces Tomato Paste
- 15 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In medium-size bowl combine tomato paste and tomato sauce. Mix well. Add oregano, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Makes 2 pizzas
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved