Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Homemade is always so much better than store bought and this holds true for this Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur recipe. The holidays are on their way, which is the perfect excuse to whip up a batch to serve to family and friends.
- 1 Cup Good Quality Irish Whiskey
- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Brewed Espresso Or Strong Coffee
- In a blender, add Irish whiskey, condensed milk, vanilla, chocolate extract, coconut extract, and brewed espresso. Blend on a low speed until thoroughly mixed. Transfer to a bottle with a tight lid and place in refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve shake well and serve very cold with or without ice cubes.
- Keeps in fridge for up to 1 month.
- Makes 1 1/2 Pints
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin ©Tiny New York Kitchen