Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Tags: Brats, Burgers, Cream Cheese, Dips, Garlic, Garlic Powder, Gracious Vintage, Grilled Onion Dip, Grilled Onions, Grilling, Grilling Time, Kosher Salt, Lemon Juice, Lemons, Mayonnaise, Olive Oil, Onions, Paprika, Pepper, Potato Chips, Ribs, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Sour Cream, Summer, Tiny New York Kitchen, Vegetable Chips, Vegetables, Victoria Hart Glavin
Fire up the grill for a backyard cookout your family will love. Dig into burgers, brats, or saucy ribs. Fruit and vegetables have a place on the grill tool. Grill up some sweet onions and make this delicious Grilled Onion Dip.
- 1 Large Sweet Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper (Divided)
- 2 Teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Package Dried Onion Soup And Dip Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Assorted Vegetables, Potato Chips, Vegetable Chips For Dipping
- Set grill to medium-low. Cut onion into 1/2-inch slices. Brush onion slices with the oil and season with smoked paprika, kosher salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place onions on grill, cover and cook 15 to 18 minutes until tender. Turn occasionally. Remove from grill and let cool slightly.
- Add grilled onion and place in food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, dip mix, lemon juice, garlic powder, and remaining pepper.
- Pulse mixture until combine, but not smooth. Transfer to serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until chilled.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 18 Minutes Total Time: 38 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved