Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Everyone loves their vegetables with a nice dip. Your crudité tray should have a beautiful array of fresh vegetables that are just begging to get dipped in this delicious Gorgonzola Dip. It’s so good you’re going to have to keep an eye out for those double dippers!
- 1 1/2 Cups Buttermilk
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Teaspoons White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Green Onions (Diced)
- 12 Ounces Gorgonzola Cheese (Crumbled)
- In medium-size bowl whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, white wine vinegar, and diced green onions. Stir in crumbled Gorgonzola cheese. Transfer to serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Makes approximately 3 cups.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen