Yields or Serves: Makes 1 Loaf
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
For those of you who are pumpkin fans or are just reveling in the newfound crispness in the air, try out this easy pumpkin bread recipe and revel in the autumnal flavors of this delicious bread.
- 2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Melted)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan. Ser aside.
- In large-size bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and kosher salt.
- In large-size bowl beat melted butter, sugar, pumpkin purée, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Place in oven 45 to 50 minutes until golden and when inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Makes 1 Loaf
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 50 Minutes Total Time: 70 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved