Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
For years I’ve been making my own body lotions and facial masks. What could be more cooling than crisp, delicious cucumbers? With 95% water content, cucumbers are hydrating and supply rejuvenating benefits for the body, inside and out.
- 1 Cup Chopped Cucumbers
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- In food processor or blender, add cucumbers, lemon juice, yogurt, egg whites, and mint leaves. Process until mixture resembles a smooth paste. Transfer to bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- When ready to use apply in upward motion to face and neck. Let rest for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Finish with splashing face with cool or cold water.
- Store any leftover in refrigerator.
- Makes 2 Treatments
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved