Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I am a popcorn fanatic and haven’t met a popcorn flavor that I didn’t like. These freshly popped popcorn kernels are drizzled with bittersweet chocolate and then left to harden into a chocolaty treat.
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1/4 Cup Popcorn Kernels
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 4 Ounces Bittersweet Chocolate
- Heat oil in pot over a medium-high heat. Add popcorn kernels and cover. While shaking pot often, pop kernels until you hear the last few pop. Remove from heat and uncover. Add kosher salt and toss. Pour into large-size glass bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In double boiler melt butter and chocolate on a low heat. Whisk constantly to blend.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn and blend to coat.
- Spread chocolate coated popcorn in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Place in oven for 15 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- Remove from oven and transfer to parchment paper to cool.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved