Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Sweet potatoes retain more nutrition when cooked with the skin. Simply scrub with a vegetable brush under cool running water before cooking. Available year-round, sweet potatoes reach peak season from late August through November. Choose those with firm, unbroken skin without excessive dents, wrinkling or sprouting. When stored in a cool, dark place like a pantry, sweet potatoes will keep for several weeks.
- 1 Pound Sweet Potatoes (Scrubbed/Dried)
- 2 Cups Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line large-size baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 to 1/2 thick slices.
- Whisk olive oil, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and kosher salt in large-size bowl. Add potato slices and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread potato slices and any lingering oil onto baking sheet in single layer. Make sure not to crowd the pan.
- Place in oven 15 to 20 minutes until tender inside and slightly brown around edges. Turn fries over halfway through baking.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved