Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
This bok choy salad is a favorite of mine and is a refreshing change of pace. Most of the nutrients in bok choy are in the stems; so make sure to use the whole plant.
- 8 Baby Bok Choy (Rinsed, Dried & Thinly Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Clove Fresh Garlic (Pressed Through Garlic Press)
- 2 Teaspoons Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- In large-size bowl place sliced bok choy and shredded carrots. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator while you make the vinaigrette.
- In small-size bowl combine garlic, sesame seeds honey, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and vegetable oil. Whisk until mixed well.
- Remove bok choy and carrots from refrigerator. Pour vinaigrette over salad, toss well to coat, and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved