Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
I like to make the most of autumn’s gift of apples that are so versatile. Apples go so well with both sweet and savory ingredients. This autumn apple slaw is a good side dish to nearly any main dish that you’re serving with dinner.
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Tarragon
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
- 3 Celery Stalks (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Celery Leaves)
- 2 Small Fennel Bulbs (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Tablespoons Chopped Fennel Fronds
- 1 Firm, Crisp Apple (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil
- In a medium-size jar with a tight lid, add olive oil, vinegar, tarragon, lemon juice, and sugar. Shake well. Set aside.
- In medium-size bowl combine celery, fennel, and apple slices. Shake dressing well and drizzle with dressing and combine well. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Sprinkle with basil.
- Serve at room temperature
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved